- Targeted performance coaching: focused improvement on select competencies for leaders looking to maximize their current role.
- Executive coaching: for senior leaders who want to diligently, continuously improve through direct feedback, clarifying purpose and vision, sharpening their personal leadership style and developing high performing teams.
- High potential and new leader transitions: building bench-strength in the rising stars and supporting quick, effective transitions.
- Team coaching: combining support for strong individual leadership with a focus on pulling together as a high-functioning team.
Assessment Tools: Nan has a highly effective, proven approach to 360 feedback using both surveys and interviews. She also utilizes several behavioral profiles to support client learning, including
- E-Scale (Enneagram-based assessment)
- EQ Profile: Learning In Action
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Click here for more on Nan’s coaching approach and a typical coaching engagement.
Nan’s coaching was a huge help to me. I believe I am back on my game and that directly due to the coaching I have had one of my best years ever. Some of this can be measured by the fact that I improved in 11 of 12 of the leadership values on my officer 360.